Thank you for joining us at our WordPress Salon!
The Cornershop team received great feedback and questions at our sessions this year, and we’re so thankful to our many presenters for sharing their wisdom!
We love being a part of the broader NTC experience, and are happy to supplement the amazing list of 17NTC Collaborative Notes with presentation slides from the WordPress Salon sessions:
- Why We Chose WordPress
- Holy Wow! That’s WordPress?!
- It’s Magic. How to Send Data to Your CRM from WordPress.
- Don’t Be Scared About WordPress Security
- WordPress + Salesforce: So Happy Together
- Action-Oriented Search: Improve Your WordPress Search Results
- WordPress in Multiple Languages
- Could Multisite Be Right for You?
- Powerful Plugins You Must Install Right Now!
— Daniel Schutzsmith ✊ (@schutzsmith) March 23, 2017
Thanks, too, for joining us at our WordPress Saloon happy hour!
It was a pleasure catching up with old friends and new at DC’s Open City restaurant. Thanks to everyone who joined us and also, thanks for not laughing at us too much while we tried to figure out how to take a full team picture!
— George Weiner (@georgecaweiner) March 25, 2017
Thank you for stopping by the Cornershop Creative booth!
We loved sharing our fake produce and sincere smiles with you all.
Foam strawberries and plastic pickle pens never fail to spark great conversations, and we love how many of you return to stock up on new items for nonprofit-loving kids and pets, too!
— Darlyne Dolap (@DarlyneDolap) March 25, 2017