The days of fumbling around with cumbersome, inscrutable copy-and-pasted HTML to feed collected user data into Salsa are now over!
Integrating your WordPress website with your Salsa account just got easier and more powerful: our new Salsa Labs Gravity Forms Add-On allows you to create custom forms on your WordPress website that automatically push supporter data into Salsa — with ease. This Add-On supports creating or updating supporter records, as well as some preliminary support for donation records (still highly experimental).
What is Gravity Forms?
Gravity Forms is a powerful form management tool, specifically for WordPress. With it, you can create as many forms as you want and place them anywhere on your site, configure autoresponders,set up multi-step flows, and much more. It’s used on millions of websites around the world and with its drag and drop functionality, creating forms is a cinch.
How does this plugin work?
- Step 1: Download Gravity Forms and the Salsa Add-On and install them both on your WordPress site. Help with installation is available here.
- Step 2: Connect your Salsa account to Gravity Forms
- Step 3: Create your form in Gravity Forms
- Step 4: Map supporter fields to Salsa. You can even map custom fields and groups!
- Step 5: Sit back and relax as collected data flows directly into Salsa
How do I get help?
While this plugin is free and easy to use, you might appreciate some help setting it up, troubleshooting issues, or setting up form feeds. If so, we offer two options to help you be successful:
Basic Add-On Support & Configuration
- Installation of both Gravity Forms and Salsa Add-On
- Initial configuration of the plugin to connect your site to Salsa
- Setup of one functional sign-up form
- Ongoing email support to answer questions and help troubleshoot issues with the plugin
Add-On Configuration + WordPress Support & Maintenance
All of the above, plus:
- Daily backup of your WordPress website
- Daily updates to all plugins, themes, and WordPress Core
- Hourly security scans to check for hacking and vulnerabilities
- Constant site monitoring to ensure the site is always up. If it goes down, we’ll notify you immediately and begin coming up with a solution
- Up to five small, on-demand maintenance tasks per month
We’d love to help you out. Please reach out if we can be of service.
Check out this beautiful form, currently running on the Save the Children Action Network website:
Pretty, right? Gravity Forms is easily customizable, which makes it easy to create attractive, intuitive forms that match your branding and suit your needs. And thanks to our plugin, each of these fields is mapped to a field in Salsa so SCAN can rest easy knowing that all of its supporter data is in one place.