We are seeking an awesome Email Production Associate to join our distributed team.
The core responsibility for this position will be to perform technical implementation of email marketing campaigns for Cornershop clients. This person should have a strong knowledge of email marketing, writing HTML for email templates, customizing donation forms with CSS, be familiar with email template development for visual builders, and know how to build templates such that non-technical clients can build future messages on their own. This individual will also assist our support team with additional responsibilities, such as triaging support tickets or making small edits to WordPress websites.
Since our customers are nonprofits, our ideal candidate will have experience working with the nonprofit community in addition to a working knowledge of several of the following systems: WordPress, Luminate Online, Salsa Engage, Engaging Networks, EveryAction, or another popular nonprofit donation management and email marketing systems.
This position will report to the Director of Support & Digital Strategy.
- Set up and configure email marketing campaigns in a variety of email marketing platforms, such as Luminate Online, Salsa Engage, Keap, MailChimp, Engaging Networks, and EveryAction
- Willingness (and excitement for) learning new technologies and systems
- Code email templates or edit open source templates for custom design
- Troubleshooting and fixing display errors in older versions of Outlook
- Cross-platform test email performance in various email clients using tools like Litmus and Email on Acid
- Build email templates from a visual builder
- Customize donor management default donation form templates with CSS
- Run reports and analyze results of email marketing campaigns
- Assist support team with level 1 support tasks, including WordPress content editing, CSS changes on customer websites, and triaging incoming support requests.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Proficiency in CSS
- Knowledge of data management best practices
- Incredibly organized (enough that your friends may secretly hate you for it)
- Experience making email templates display properly in old versions of Outlook or in the Gmail mobile app, in addition to cross-platform testing
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to keep your cool when others are freaking out or when presented with a short turnaround
- Passionate about progressive causes
- Knowledge of WordPress visual builders like Gutenberg and Elementor
- Strong proficiency with WordPress, Luminate Online, Salsa Engage, Keap, MailChimp, Engaging Networks, and EveryAction
- Ability to remain cheerful, calm, and organized even though the *$%@ conference line isn’t working for everyone AGAIN
- Previous experience (or excitement for) working successfully from home as part of a remote team
- Previous experience working for a creative agency (preferred, not required)
Cornershop Creative is an award-winning online services agency committed to listening carefully to our nonprofit and small business clients and helping them achieve their goals. Our designs are beautiful, and our websites are creative and innovative. Learn more about us at https://cornershopcreative.com/.
Salary: Approximately $45,000
To apply, visit https://cornershopcreative.com/apply/ to submit:
- Your résumé, which should include an indication of which U.S. state you live and work in
- A brief cover letter, explaining why you’re excited about this opportunity
- If possible, links to work you’ve been involved with that we should see, such as recent websites or testimonials
U.S. Applicants only!
Please be sure to include all of these items — to save everyone valuable time we’ll throw out incomplete applications. Thanks for understanding.
Cornershop is an equal opportunity employer.