Cornershop Creative is seeking an awesome, U.S.-based Sales Administrator and content writer to join our distributed team.
The core responsibility for this position will be assisting our sales process by drafting and editing proposals, managing sales-related task assignments, and facilitating project handoffs between sales and the project team.
Our ideal candidate is a hard-working, curious self-starter comfortable working independently with little supervision, but also able to work as part of a team that includes developers and non-developers. Since we’re a permanently distributed shop (not just during the pandemic), you’ll get to work from home! Cool, right?
- Writing and editing proposals in response to RFPs, RFQs, and other sales opportunities
- Writing contracts for new customers
- Preparing presentations other sales team members can use on client-facing calls
- Coordinating the sales process to ensure all deadlines are met and information is effectively documented
- Facilitating project handoffs from the sales team to the project team
- Managing and updating contacts and opportunities in our database/CRM
- Managing sales outreach to past and ongoing clients to offer new products and services
- Creating sales reports and analysis
- Excellent written communication skills
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets (Excel, GSheet, Smartsheet) all day long, and knowledge of basic formulas and formatting functions
- Comfortable working with CRMs, such as Smartsheet, Keap, Zoho, or Salesforce
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and work across multiple clients (we stay busy!)
- Ability to “put yourself in someone else’s shoes” to consider the client’s (and client’s users’) needs
- Remembering to un-mute yourself before talking on conference calls
- Passion for progressive causes
Cornershop Creative is an award-winning online services agency committed to listening carefully to our non-profit and small business clients and helping them achieve their goals. Our designs are beautiful, and our websites are creative and innovative. Learn more about us at https://cornershopcreative.com/.
Salary: Approximately $45,000
To apply, visit https://cornershopcreative.com/apply/ to submit:
- Your résumé, which should include an indication of which U.S. state you live and work in
- A brief cover letter, explaining why you’re excited about this opportunity
U.S. Applicants only (with preference for candidates in eastern time zone).
Please be sure to include all of these items; to save everyone valuable time we’ll throw out incomplete applications. Thanks for understanding.
Cornershop is an equal opportunity employer.