Salsa Labs has run the Salsa Community Conference for many years, but in 2014, it rebranded and renamed the conference, and launched a microsite to serve this and future years’ events.
Working on a very tight timeline, we customized a high-quality, pre-built WordPress template to:
- Drive event registrations
- Invite speaker applications
- Collect scholarship applications
- Make conference materials, agenda, travel info, and registration info easy for visitors
- Archive past event materials
This beautifully mobile-responsive site is easy for conference organizers to update in the future, and will be a great registration-generating tool this year and in the future.