We were happy to hear back from OBOS months after we launched their redesigned and rearchitected website, but sad to hear why they were calling: their funds were critically low, and they needed a fundraising campaign — fast — to keep their programs and projects running.
The goal was to implement an online campaign around the theme #obostaughtme, to help raise more money quickly. To support the campaign, we:
- Updated the homepage to focus on the critical campaign
- Added a fundraising callout on every page of the site, to draw more attention to the campaign
- Created a new landing page to showcase the campaign efforts
- Created a photo wall of images uploaded by supporters
- Created peer-to-peer fundraising campaign, so supporters could raise money among their supporters
It wasn’t long before the organization surpassed its $100,000 fundraising goal.