Arthur started building websites in high school, when dial-up and Flash were the wave of the future. His first job was creating the web presence and doing travel writing for a boutique travel magazine. He then switched gears to creating digital advocacy tools for Transportation Alternatives, a nonprofit that advocates for better biking in NYC. Arthur’s experience in the nonprofit sector gave him a healthy appreciation for the ways technology can be used to help create progressive social change.
The majority of Arthur’s work has involved content management systems like WordPress and Drupal, as well as projects in React and React Native.
Arthur grew up on a 20-acre farm in Northern California, but has lived in New York City for nearly a decade. When he’s not working on web projects, he’s busy learning to speak new languages, biking around the city, and tending to his ever-growing collection of houseplants.
- BA in English, William Paterson University
- The ability to see a development project from all points in time simultaneously.
- Past Employers
- International Travel News, Transportation Alternatives
- Zombie Apocalypse Survival Timeline
- 1 Year!*
- Standing desk battlestation
- Last Known Location
- New York City