Ashley has always had a keen eye for detail, a penchant for perfection, and a love of catching things before they fall through the cracks, facts which are documented in a beloved childhood home movie: Picture elementary-school-aged Ashley, in a bright fluffy yellow ‘fairy’ dress, performing in a play. While her classmates are just saying their lines, she’s reciting her lines, but also flailing her hands and prompting her classmates when they forget or flub theirs.
At Cornershop, she makes good use of her detail orientation to ensure clients get what they are looking for, and prevent troublesome code tribbles from making it out into the world.
Ashley originally worked in quality assurance for an educational software company and then moved into a customer support role for Salsa Labs, where she was exposed to the needs and wants of the nonprofit world. Her time at Salsa helped her to understand what nonprofits go through when it comes to today’s technology, and she’s made it her mission to help in whatever way she can.
When she’s not blasting code bugs out of the sky MIB-style, she’s likely taking care of her newborn baby girl, her husband, or her two dogs. She enjoys black and white photography, archery, and mountain biking. Currently, she lives in Louisville, CO where she is constantly on the search for good breakfast tacos.
- University of Missouri - Columbia, East Asian Studies; Kwansei Gakuin Univeristy - Nishinomiya, Japan
- MIB-style bug zapping, being an introvert and extrovert at the same time
- Past Employers
- Salsa Labs, MyEdu
- Zombie Apocalypse Survival Timeline
- 6 months but maybe longer if she gets more comfortable with the idea of eating human flesh*
- 2 dogs and 1 baby aka three square inches of bed space
- Wit, sarcasm, and surprisingly good with a bow and arrow (not just because she watched Hunger Games).
- Customer service, CRM/Database management, quality assurance, project and process management, email communications
- Last Known Location
- Louisville, CO