Brittany is a project manager on the Digital Strategy team. She comes to Cornershop with a deep understanding of the nonprofit world after 18 years working in mission-driven organizations. She is determined to address complex problems with curiosity and creativity, exploring the intersections between technology, design, and social good. She is passionate about supporting our nonprofit clients so their staff and volunteers can spend more time on what matters most — building relationships and deepening their impact.
Brittany lives in the mountains of West Virginia with her husband, dog, and cats in a circa 1909 home they are restoring themselves. In her free time, when not working on house or garden projects, you’ll find her making art, swimming in the river, or exploring antique shops.
- MA in Appalachian Studies, Appalachian State University and BA in Appalachian Studies, Davis & Elkins College
- Can start a 1-match fire, DIY just about anything, and hyperfocus on esoteric research interests
- Past Employers
- The Mountain Institute, Communities in Schools of the Lehigh Valley, Appalachian State University, The Augusta Heritage Center of Davis & Elkins College, Generation West Virginia
- Zombie Apocalypse Survival Timeline
- 3 months*
- One small dog and an unreasonable number of cats
- Whatever is handy
- Project management, writing and editing, graphic design, qualitative research, marketing and communications, community building
- Last Known Location
- Elkins, West Virginia