For the past eight years, Michele has helped numerous nonprofits tell their stories and gain support through digital media. She is a true strategist with a background in web marketing, optimization, and analytics. She spent many years developing and managing the digital footprint of Humanity & Inclusion, a Nobel Peace Prize-winning NGO, and has a knack for getting globally minded Americans to add their voices and their donor dollars to fuel an organization’s critical efforts.
Michele joined Cornershop Creative to help organizations know which levers to pull in order to get their audience to lean in and ultimately, make a positive impact on the world. Her happy place? Training for the next half marathon, hiking with the family, or attending an outdoor concert. Oh, and iced coffee.
- MA in Strategic Communications - American University, BA in Communications - Trinity University
- turning any liquid into coffee
- Past Employers
- Humanity & Inclusion, American College of Nurse-Midwives, NASPA-Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education
- Zombie Apocalypse Survival Timeline
- 6 months*
- 1, plus 2 kids
- coffee press that launches explosive espresso beans
- strategic planning, nonprofit fundraising, master organization
- Last Known Location
- Silver Spring, MD