We’re just one week away from the 2016 NTC WordPress Day in San José and we are as excited as Jessie Spano:
This year’s event is going to be spectacular:
- 18 amazing sessions focusing on the specific needs of nonprofit technology workers
- 3 tracks focused on WordPress Administrators, Web Developers, and Online Strategists and Organizational Management
- A Happiness Bar featuring WordPress experts just waiting to answer questions, lend support, and teach WordPress website essentials
- Happy Hour at Billy Berk’s to celebrate an amazing day!
- 200 nonprofit attendees sharing WordPress tips and tricks
Session topics include:
- Planning, Budgeting, and Resourcing your WordPress Project by Vasken Hauri, 10up, Inc
- Making Multisite Work for You by Ben Byrne, Cornershop Creative
- Crafting Your Nonprofit Story In A Digital World by Ben Wong, Blackbaud
- Making the Most of Your Online Donation Campaigns with WordPress by Matt Cromwell, GiveWP
- WordPress and CRM : Match Made In Heaven… or Hell? by Colin Pizarek Neon Web Studio
- And many more…
Check out the full schedule at wordpressday.org.
We can’t wait to see everyone next week in sunny San José!
Not registered to attend? Go to wordpressday.org and register today!