Teen Health Mississippi is working toward their mission — to ensure that all young people in Mississippi have access to high-quality sex education and youth-friendly healthcare services.
Through a monthly retainer of 20 hours, we’re able to support Teen Health Mississippi’s content strategy and keep their website and blog updated with helpful information.
This work includes:
- Creating strategies to promote upcoming trainings, campaigns and other work
- Updating website features, like their healthcare finder tool
- Writing and posting blog content
- Drafting email and social media content
- Managing their Google Ad Grant
- Optimizing content for search engines
- Conducting performance reviews to continuously improve content and strategies
On a bi-weekly call, our project manager connects with the Teen Health Mississippi team to talk through current and upcoming goals, strategies and campaigns to determine our priorities and work for the next few weeks.
We’re also able to help out with updates to their website as the need arises, including software and security updates, content updates, and feature or functionality updates that require development work. For example, we were able to revamp their healthcare finder tool with new custom fields and map integration.
It’s been a privilege to work with the awesome team at Teen Health Mississippi to help move their mission forward.