Xavier’s has been surrounded by computers and technology since 14 years of age, but his career as a developer really started back in high school when he entered his school’s computer science program and began working with flowcharts and logical statements on paper, then writing BASIC programs in QBasic and Visual Basic. Since then, he’s accumulated 7 years of experience with WordPress, Magento, BigCommerce, and Shopify, working in both AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
Xavier and his wife live in Florida with their Chihuahua mix, Khloe, who sleeps in a big chair behind his desk while he works, because life is much less stressful and more well-rested when you are a dog.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Web Design & Interactive Media, The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and Master’s of Arts in Design and Media Management, Miami International University of Art & Design. Miami, Florida
- Thirst for knowledge Ability to squash (digital) bugs and find solutions Overthinking and over-analyzing everything (mostly in a good way)
- Past Employers
- Red Line Media Group JLB Florida (formerly known as Rand Marketing)
- Zombie Apocalypse Survival Timeline
- 6 months*
- Brain and body accompanied by a utility belt filled with tools and software for developing and debugging code. A workstation reminiscent of batman’s Batcave computer.
- Last Known Location
- Coral Springs, Florida