With 15 years’ experience, Ira is an expert in nonprofit online communications and online fundraising. His work has resulted in increased funds and resounding supporter engagement for hundreds of organizations.
Ira oversees our project management team and works with clients to provide our clients with the best possible final product. He also manages all of our strategic engagements and helps guide nonprofits to determine their long-term strategy goals for online communications.
- BA in Political Science and Economics - Ohio State University
- Mind Control
- Past Employers
- Firefly Partners, Free Press, American Jewish World Service, Fund for Public Interest, Grassroots Campaigns
- Zombie Apocalypse Survival Timeline
- 6 months*
- 3, plus 2 kids
- Rock-Paper-Scissors -- always wins. Always.
- Nonprofit online communications and online fundraising, project management ninja, CRM deployments, problem solving.
- Last Known Location
- Olney, Maryland