Lana has been a developer since 1998, creating HTML websites as a hobby. The career side of it began after college in 2006. As a lifetime creative starting with illustration and design, she also enjoys web development for the delightfully challenging opportunities to grow and learn.
Lana’s experience began building and helping manage e-commerce platforms mostly in the sports world, with thirteen years of full-time work which also included branding/logo design, image editing, SEO, working closely with programmers to create dynamic back-end functions and more. Lana finds joy in contributing to something positive and helping small organizations get on their feet and make a difference.
- Bachelor in Graphic Communications at Cal Poly, 2006
- Catching on to new things quickly, teamwork, keyboard shortcuts, bringer of good music!
- Past Employers
- Green Car Journal, LeftLane Sports, Lezyne
- Zombie Apocalypse Survival Timeline
- apparently 3 months, but I say if I finish the handbook, that could be improved...*
- 3 adorable parakeets
- Dropping music so good you can't help but dance
- Last Known Location
- San Luis Obispo, California