Running a website can be a lot like owning a car.
Regular, preventative maintenance is necessary if you want to make sure everything’s working as well as it can!
You can run regular WordPress yourself, but sometimes it’s nice to have a “mechanic” on hand.
Starting at $750 per year, our support packages include the services you need to keep your site updated and secure, and the personalized assistance you need to move your mission forward.
Basic Support ($750 per year) includes:
- Weekly updates to WordPress Core and plugins (the most common hacking vectors on a WordPress site)
- Automated security scans
- Weekly offsite backups
- Uptime monitoring and notifications when your site goes down (including support communication and troubleshooting as needed)
- Broken Link Checker
Complete Support ($2000 per year) includes:
- All of the above from the Basic Support plan
- Assessment of hacking or spam code, within limits (Additional estimates may be needed, depending on the complexity of the case.)
- SendGrid or Mailgun configuration by request
- Support for Fast Tasks from our Cornershop Team
- Discounted Development Rates ($150 per hour) for anything outside the scope of a Fast Task
What’s a Fast Task, you wonder?
- Initial troubleshooting and investigation of new issues (30 minutes or less)
- Quick adjustments to content, images, alignment, styles, etc. (Anything that doesn’t require a substantial code change.)
- Deployment of quick fixes.
If, after our initial investigation, we find that a task is definitely going to take more than an hour to properly address, we’ll provide an estimate of what work needs to be done. After you approve the additional hours, we’ll proceed at a discounted development rate of $150 per hour. If we spend less time than originally anticipated, we bill the lesser amount.
Have specific concerns about your site? We’re happy to discuss add-on support as needed, too.
Ready to get started? Submit the form, and our team will gladly follow up with more information about how we can help you!