Populate your site with legislative data and show your supporters how their legislators align with your organization’s values!
If you’re an advocacy organization tracking legislation in Congress and your website is powered by WordPress, you need the WP Congress plugin from Cornershop Creative.
The plugin gives you access to data on bills and votes in Congress. Simply import the data you’re interested in, set your organization’s preferences on those bills or votes, and use the display results to organize your supporters and lobby for change.
Integrated with the ProPublica Congress API, data includes:
- General biographical information for current and past members of Congress
- Voting history for members of the House of Representatives and Senate
- Bill summaries, amendments, and related bills
- Voting data updates every 30 minutes
- Import bills, statuses, and votes from ProPublica
- Create personalized scorecards and bill trackers
- Track all steps of a bill from introduction through Congress
- Import votes from current or previous Congresses
- Provide your supporters with a legislator lookup based on their address
- Define an honor roll: Legislators who vote with you get a higher rating
- Embed a clickable map for viewing legislators by states
- Receive dedicated technical support for a single year
- Use custom blocks and shortcodes to display the map, honor roll, or list of legislators or bills on any page
Up to 5 Sites
Request a Personal Demo
Want to more about how WP Congress works? Sign up today, and we’ll reach out to schedule a call!