We supported CRLT’s goals in a budget-conscious manner with content migration, improvement project management, custom notifications, a report entry system, exportable reporting, and improving their dynamic search.
The University of Michigan Center for Research on Learning and Teaching administers several grants to enhance teaching and learning. As the university prepared to shut down SiteMaker, the previous grant application and management tool, CRLT needed a modern and maintainable grant application, review, and reporting system.
The work we did resides lives behind password protection, so we can’t show it off, but we were proud to support CRLT’s goals in a budget-conscious manner by:
- Migrating all historical SiteMaker grant applications to Drupal
- Automatically managing funded project reporting status, with periodic reminder emails
- Developing rich, custom notifications to CRLT staff for grant application submissions
- Providing a dedicated, tightly authorized report entry system for applicants
- Facilitating the grant management process with web-based and exportable reporting
- Addressing a troublesome Drupal core dynamic search issue